SpectraLineGIS software package has been developed for radiation, chemical, radiological monitoring and contamination maps creation.
Readings are taken from the detector once or in the real-time mode with the interval specified in the settings. In both cases the measured values are displayed on the map and on the graph and stored in the database along with the coordinates. The dose ranges are colored depending on the categorization requirements.
The location of the radiation source is determined on the basis of the measured dose distribution. Then the source can be identified.
The activity is calculated using the determined distance between the spectrum acquisition point and the radiation source. Single spectrum and the spectra sum can be processed.
The spectra saved in SpectraLine database are used as radiation and background sources. The software provides:
- The connection of any spectrometer via configuration
- Spectra acquisition and processing using SpectraLine
- Spectra transferring to SpectraLine for the precision processing
SpectraLineGIS software package is intended for radiation monitoring of territories with gamma-spectrometers and dosimetry sensors, for determination of the radionuclide composition of the objects and for results binding to the maps. The contamination maps can be created using the software: the functions of collecting, analyzing and storing of the gridded pollution information are supported. The user can emulate the pollution from certain activities using the spectra database and create the source on the basis of a spectrum supported by SpectraLine.
Geographical Information System The Integrated Geographic Information System (GIS) is developed on the basis of DataGIS components and provides the following functions:
- Creation of maps by importing from MIF and MP formats using a specific application
- Maps displaying, visualization of the selected thematic map layers
- Maps scaling
- Objects searching on the map
- The measured data display according to the color settings and thresholds