Using HIPAA compliant software, the Captus 700t Tabletop Well System with and its 8 inch VGA color touch screen interface, provides fast, dedicated modules for Wipe Tests and Lab Tests including Schilling Test, Blood Volume and RBC Survival..
QA is fully automated and easy to perform for calibration, Constancy, Chi Square, MDA and resolution functions. System calibration, constancy and Chi-Square are automatically performed using a Cs-137 reference source. Eu-152 can be used for enhanced point to point spectral energy calibration. The General Measurement software is very user friendly. ROI’s can be selected from a convenient menu of isotopes with pre-defined regions, or, ROI’s can defined by the user. Results are reported with full spectrum counts and counts by region of interest.
Using HIPAA compliant software, the Captus 700t provides fast, dedicated modules for Wipe and Lab Tests including Schillings Test, Blood Volume, and RBC Survival.
- Quality Assurance includes zero adjust, automatic gain adjust, calibrator detector resolution, Chi-square, constancy, MDA, automatic efficiency calculation and storage.
- Wipe Testing is state-of-the-art and uses a simple menu-driven format. The system will perform a peak search on each wipe sample and will identify any contamination by peak and by nuclide. The user determines and defines the number of wipe locations. Wipe locations can be grouped by a variety of variables including wipe location and type. Pre-defined or user-defined trigger levels are set to flag wipes above a specific activity level.
- Lab tests including Schillings Test and I-125 or Cr-51 Blood Volume offers step-by-step guidance through the counting procedure and automatic calculation of the results. Patient demographics and procedure results are printed or archived, as necessary.
- Red Blood Cell Survival is an added feature and provides the same step-by-step guidance through the counting procedure and automatic calculation of results.
- 8” VGA LCD Color Touch Screen Display
- Well Detector: Drilled well 2”x2” NaI (TI) – lined with brass to minimize backscatter
Well Diameter: 1.6 cm max (5/8”) x Depth: 4 cm (1 1/2”) x Lead: 2.5 cm (1”)
- Multichannel Analyzer: 512 Channels; Automatic self-calibration; Linearity – within 2% full scale; Differential Linearity – 2% SD; A to D conversion time – 10 microseconds; Low Energy Discrimination Level – 16 KeV, 4 Channels (whichever is greater); ROI – Automatic or Manual; Background subtraction and mean energy calculation via curve fittings; Maximum Count Rate – 100,000 counts per second (Real Time); Linear Display – Automatic/Manual
- Nuclide Data: Over 90 Nuclides in Memory (major gamma-ray energies, keV and half-life)
- Advanced System Setup: Test sources, Efficiencies, User Nuclides, Wipe Test Data, Bioassay Data, Thyroid Uptake protocols, Thyroid Uptake Normal Values
- Diagnostics and Tests: Full system self-diagnostics including all program and data memories; Comprehensive test programs include automatic Chi-Square, MDA and FWHM.
- Printer: Color Inkjet; Print results of studies including color graphic displays
- Power Requirements: Standard: 115V .25A 90-127V 50-60Hz; Optional: 220V .125A 180-250V 50-60HZ (With circuit protections, line filter and isolation transformer)