This system is comprised of a large scintillation detector, multichannel electronics, a waterproof enclosure, a ruggedized laptop and a GPS (Global Positioning System). The software will display the radiation data just like a chart recorder and log the radiation data along with its corresponding GPS coordinates into a comma delimited file. The accompanying KML (Keyhole Markup Language) software program converts the data files into files suitable for viewing in Google Earth™ or any other 3D earth browser implementing the KML encoding.
- Detector Assembly with AC power adaptor
- Toughbook PC with AC power adaptor
- Geo-Explorer PC program installed on PC
- KML Generator PC program installed on PC
- 3.7 m (12 ft) RS-232 Cable