All Lead-Lined Cabinets…
- Are available with 0.25″, 0.5″ or 1″ lead shielding
- Have key locking doors and drawers; card slots for labels
- Support up to 1,500 lb
- Can be moved with a standard pallet jack
- Have built-in seismic anchor brackets
- Have lead shielding fully encased in steel – no exposed lead
- Have durable powder-coat finish and stainless steel tops
- Measure 36.5″ high, 24″ deep (except Phantom Cabinet)
- Can stand alone or in combination with other lead-lined or conventional cabinets (except Phantom Cabinet)
Countertops are stainless steel with backsplash and spill-proof lip. When ordering multiple units for grouped configuration, a unified countertop may be ordered to provide a continuous work surface. Lead-Lined Cabinets can also be ordered without countertops.
| Lead-Lined Radioisotope Storage CabinetDesigned for safely storing radioactive materials.|
| Lead-Lined Decay and Storage CabinetDesigned for radioactive material storage and decay.|
| Lead-Lined Preparation Enclosure Base CabinetDesigned to support the Lead-Lined Preparation Enclosure.|
| Lead-Lined Sink and Waste CabinetPerforms three functions.|
| Lead-Lined Generator and Storage CabinetProvides hot lab radiation protection without hampering the elution process.|
| Lead-Lined PET Unit Dose CabinetDesigned for PET hot labs with limited space, the PET Unit Dose Cabinet provides a space-efficient work area over a fully shielded storage cabinet.|
Designed for storage and refrigeration of radiopharmaceuticals, tagged biologicals and other radioactive materials.
Lead-Lined Decay Cabinet
Designed for long and short term storage of decaying radioactive material.
Lead-Lined Preparation Enclosure
Designed for applications that require handling gaseous radioactive materials.
| Lead-Lined Waste CabinetDesigned for storing “non-sharps” radioactive waste.|
| Lead-Lined Waste and Storage CabinetPerforms two functions.|
| Lead-Lined Unit Dose CabinetDesigned for hot labs with limited space.|
| Lead-Lined Phantom CabinetStores flood sources and phantoms on their ends.|
| Lead-Lined Storage SafeConveniently loaded from the front, this Storage Safe is ideal for storing large quantities of high activity radioisotopes.|