The ultimate tool for obtaining accurate NORM measurements in hazardous areas
The Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS is a ground breaking, ATEX approved instrument, with dual probe capabilities; Geiger Muller (GM) and scintillator that for the first time, enables users to monitor NORM in all conditions.
The scintillation probe brings new benefits:
- Robust and suitable for use in challenging conditions
- The ability to undertake surveys of external walls for internal deposits of NORM*
- The ability to measure NORM in low diameter tubular internals (360 degree response)
The GM probe provides the traditional benefits of:
- Perfect for alpha and beta measurement
- High sensitivity to Lead-210 NORM
- Bq/cm2 output for typical NORM isotopes Scintillator: CPS, μSv/h, GM: CPS, Bq/cm2. All modes have background subtraction option CPM and μR/h option available for USA
The Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS is lightweight and easy to use yet robust and reliable. It comes complete with a practical and secure carrying holster for ease of use.
Additional product benefits include:
- One-touch integrate function that allows detection of very low activities for increased measurement accuracy.
- Live background subtraction and several measurement modes (counts per second, count per minute, dose rate and surface activity)
- Recalibration of the instrument undertaken without the handset (spare probes can be supplied to eliminate downtime)
- Adjustable alarm thresholds for improved safety
- Easy to clean and decontaminate Scintillator: IP67, GM: IP34, Handset: IP65
- Large, easy to read LCD screen with bar-graph and backlight
Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS Options
The Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS is available to purchase with different combinations of handset and probes depending on your requirements:
- NORM Monitor-IS kit – complete kit with handset, GM and scintillator probes, holster and shock proof carry case.
- NORM Monitor-IS Scintillator – Handset with scintilliator probe, holster and shock proof carry case.
- NORM Monitor-IS GM – Handset with GM probe and probe skid.
Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS Accessories
To reduce monitor downtime the Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS can be supplied with spare, pre-calibrated scintillator and GM probes. As calibration data is stored on the probe, a spare probe can simply be attached and used immediately.
Other useful accessories include:
Tracerco™ NORM Monitor-IS Specification
* = subject to wall thickness of the pipe