- Execute spectra acquisition for the set time,
- Mark and select regions of interest and examine them on a separate plane,
- Increasing or reducing scale on horizontal and vertical axis,
- Perform energy calibration of spectra on two known energies;
- Determine centroids and area of peaks with background deduction and without background deduction;
- Make an estimation of energy resolution at one second and one tenth height of full absorption peak;
- Carry out an automatic serial spectra acquisition with automatic record on a disk;
- Print out spectrum window;
- Compare different spectra in one window simultaneously reducing or decreasing scale;
- Calculation of activities of alpha emitting radionuclides.
The detection efficiency calculation and label operations are realized.
The measured spectra and processing results can be saved to database.
This functionality enables to analyze the specified criterions convergence of the repeated measurements.
Alpha Spectrometer is intended for transformation of alpha-particle energies into electrical signals, its amplification, filtration, transformation and acquisition and further spectra processing with determination of intensities of spectral lines. Bench top alpha spectrometer α2 contains 2 measurement chambers which allows to analyze up to 2 samples simultaneously. Every Alpha spectrometer chamber includes alpha particle detector, pressure sensor and preamplifier of signals from alpha detector.
Silicon Ion Implanted Alpha Particle Detectors is a product for the precise alpha spectroscopy. The thin entrance window of the detectors provides good energy resolution even in close location of the alpha radioactive source and also provides high efficiency registration of alpha particles.
- 2 alpha spectrometry chambers with preamplifiers, electronics, valves, etc.
- 2 alpha-particles detectors
- Data acquisition and PC transfer device
- Built-in spectrometric device
- Vacuum pump
- Analysis software SpectraLineADA
- PC with emulation software
- Documentation set
|Count rate||0-50 000 pulses/s|
|Shaping time constant, switchable||1 µs and 2 µs|
|Variable gain coarse and fine||Up to 500|
|Noise level (referred to the input)||< 3 mV for 2 µs|
|Live time correction||Available|
|Opportunity to operate with pulse feedback preamplifier||Available|
|Base line auto restoration||Available|
|Gain stability||<0.0075 %/s|
|Integral nonlinearity||< 0.025 %|
|Energy range of detector operation, MeV||3 – 8|
|Instrumental background, cps/hour||< 2|
|Maximum input count rate, cps||>10000|
|Detector sensitive area, mm2||450|
|Detector thickness, µm||400|
|Detector bias voltage, V||50|
|Energy resolution for 5.49 MeV, keV||< 20|
|Absolute detection efficiency at the distance of 5 mm from the sensitive area of the detector, %||> 20|