The CRC®-25R is designed to meet the demands of your Nuclear Medicine Department with accuracy and ease of operation. With added features including USB/PC Communications and printer capability, SD flash card software upgrade, a chamber plug-and-play feature and expanded remote capabilities, the CRC®-25R will prove to be a long term asset in your workplace.
The space efficient design of the CRC®-25R allows for a large, easy-to-read display that indicates Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number.
All nuclide data is entered via the custom keyboard that includes 8 preset and five user-definable keys. In addition, the user can enter in over 80 nuclides by using the Nuclide symbol such as Co for cobalt and 60 for Co 60. Calibration numbers for over 200 radionuclides are easily accessed by use of the Cal key.
Other capabilities include storage of five reference sources in memory that are automatically decay corrected for today’s time and date. Dose calibration quality control tests and self-diagnostics are built-in along with automatic zero and background subtraction making the CRC®-25R extremely easy to use. An optional printer enables the CRC®-25R to print full size records and patient tickets with peel off labels for vial and syringe identification.
Innovative designs, proven performance and the most comprehensive technical system available is what you would expect from the leader in dose calibrator design and development! For premium service, Count on Capintec for our long-standing commitment to customer satisfaction and support.
- USB and RS232 port
- SD flash card software upgrade
- USB printer capability
- Chamber plug-and-play capability
- Interactive intelligent remote display
- Both remote and chamber can be placed 100 feet from the readout unit
- Selection of Nuclide and Daily Test can be done with the remote
- On screen display of Nuclide Name, Number, Activity, Unit of Measure and Calibration Number
- Large character, high visibility display with automatic backlighting
- Over 80 Nuclides with half-lives in memory
- Automatic zero and background subtraction
- Built-in dose calibration, quality control and self diagnostics
- Includes a pre-set key for F-18 measurements
- Compatible with Nuclear Medicine Management Systems via USB
- Optional printer for full size NRC records and patient labels for syringes and vials.
- Inventory control
- Dose table calculations
- Enhanced software includes linearity and geometry protocol
- Radiochromatorgraphy QC package
- Built in geometry testing
- Ionization Chamber: Thin wall, deep well, high pressure
- Dimensions: 26 cm (10″) deep x 6 cm (2.4″) dia.
- Cabling: 3.7m (12′) interconnecting cable
- Measurement Range: Auto Ranging, up to 250 GBq (6 Ci), max.
- Resolution: .001 MBq (.01 µCi), max.
- Display Screen: Dot Matrix Liquid Crystal Display; Format: Direct reading in Bq or Ci; Bq/Ci Reading: User selectable or fixed; Values Displayed: Nuclide name (Atomic symbol, Mass number), calibration number
- Electrometer: Accuracy: Better than ± 2%; Linearity: Within ± 2%; Response Time: Within 2 sec., 4 to 16 sec. for very low activity samples (user selectable average period)
- Repeatability of Measurement: Within ± 1% within 24 hours, during which time the calibrator is on all the time.
- Tests: Diagnostics: Full test of program, system memories; Quarterly: Daily, Accuracy and Linearity; Daily: Auto Zero, Auto Background Adjust, Data Check, Accuracy and Constancy
- Nuclear Data: Setting Keys: 8 Pre-set, 5 User; Calibration Key: Over 200 nuclides; System Memory: Over 80 nuclides (w/cal number and half-life); A pre-set key measures up to 2.0 Ci (74.0 GBq) of F-18
- Standard Source Data: System Memory: Co-57, Co-60, Ba-133, Cs-137 Standard Sources
- Molybdenum-99 Assay: Methods: Canisters of CAPMAC; Measured Values: Mo-99 elution, Tc-99m, Tc-99m/Mo-99 Ratio
- PC Port: Interface: Rs-232C Protocol & USB; Compatibility: Standard Nuclear Medicine Management Systems
- Printer (Optional): Type: Epson Roll, Epson Slip or Okidata full size dot matrix; Printing Options: Full size test reports. Measured results on tickets.
- Power Requirements: 100-240 VAC (50/60Hz) 90 MA
- Display Unit Dimensions: 4.75″ H x 10.0″ W x 10.5″ D (12.1 x 25.4 x 26.7cm)
- Weight: 4 lb (2 kg)