Tracerco offer a wide range of radiation monitors, including the Tracerco™ T402 Dose Rate Monitor and Tracerco™ T402HR Dose Rate Monitor.
These non-intrinsically safe dose rate monitors provide an alternative to the TRACERCO™ T202 radiation dose rate monitor. The instrument has been engineered for use in a wide variety of industrial applications where the presence of radioactive materials creates the potential for individual exposure and establishes a requirement for dose rate monitoring.
The TRACERCO™ T402 Radiation Dose Rate Monitor has been specifically designed to be lightweight but robust and comfortable when used over extended periods in the field. It has fast response and excellent sensitivity and additional key operational features such as personal dose integration and peak dose rate memory.
The TRACERCO™ T402HR Dose Rate Monitor has the same ease of use and functionality but features an extended range – measuring up to 100mSv/hr, ideal for use in applications with high does rates.
The TRACERCO™ T402 & T402HR Radiation Dose Rate Monitor offers the following important features:-
- T402 – fast response and sensitive to low dose rates
- T402HR – extended range for high dose rates
- Integrated dose function – allows the instrument to be used as a personal dosimeter.
- Peak dose rate memory – allows maximum exposure levels to be recorded.
- Back light facility.
- Audible response with alarm set thresholds.
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction and modular integrated electronics provide an all-weather instrument with minimal servicing and maintenance costs.
(Optional mRem display units available for USA operatives).
Tracerco™ T402 & T402HR Radiation Dose Rate Monitor Specification
Tracerco™ T402 & T402HR Radiation Dose Rate Monitor Accessories:
- Robust weatherproof transit case
- Extension clamp kit
- Protective leather holder
- Safety signs and labels