New electronic dosimeter PM1605 is ad hoc solution for personal radiation protection of first responders, HAZMAT teams, civil defense, firefighters and the other divisions who deal with radiological emergencies.
PM1605 dosimeter is specially designed to withstand extreme environmental hazards such as limited visibility, raised noise, high temperatures, exposure to sea water, shock and falls.
Metal enclosure is resistant to influence of temperature up to 100°С for 2 minutes, and to water immersion (including salt-water) at the depth of 1 meter for not less than 2 hours.
Control panel with two big buttons allows the using of protective gloves while operating the instrument.
- Ingress Protection Rating IP68
- Operating temperature from -30 up to +65 °C ( from -22 up to +149 °F)
- Large, easy-to-read backlit LCD display
- An option to switch measuring units: R for the USA or Sv for Europe.
- Standard AA batteries or a rechargeable battery
- Battery lifetime 1 year
This modification is equipped with Bluetooth v 4.0 Low Energy Module (BLE112) and can exchange data with user’s mobile device in real time. Mobile apps (for iOS and Android) can be downloaded from the App StoreSM or from Google PlayTM.
- Bright visual alarm
- Audible alarm 85 dBA at 30 cm
- Vibration alarm
- First responders
- HAZMAT teams
- Civil defense