The PM1203M Programmable Dosimeter continuously measures the ambient dose equivalent H*(10) and dose equivalent rate H*(10). Unlike conventional dosimeters with Geiger-Muller detector, this low-cost multipurpose dosimeter is highly sensitive to the low levels of radiation and can register the slightest changes in the natural radiation background.
Recommended for use by professionals and non-professionals who would like to be alerted with the necessary information to protect themselves from the radiation exposure.
The PM1203M electronic dosimeter performs following functions:
- Continuous monitoring of the gamma dose and dose rate;
- Alert user via audible and visual alarm when the adjustable dose and/or dose rate thresholds are exceeded;
- Record and store data in its non-volatile memory;
- Transmit all recorded data via infrared channel to a PC for further processing and analysis;
- Operates as a regular watch with an alarm clock and calendar functions.
The instrument’s large and bright LCD screen enables users to view clearly the measurement results.