PM1610B / B-01 is a special modification of PM1610 series personal dosimeters. The instrument is equipped with AAA (LR03) battery so it is ready to be used immediately after installing the battery. PM1610B / B-01 is distinguished by extended DE measurement range and advanced accuracy of DER measurement.
The instruments provide measurement of dose equivalent and dose equivalent rate of continuous and pulsed X-ray and gamma radiation, as well as time of dose accumulation.
Devices have audible, visual and vibration alarms to warn a user when preset dose/dose rate threshold levels are exceeded.
The PM1610B-01 version can be used with different types of wireless readers in compliance with ISO 15693
- Measurement of pulse X-ray and gamma radiation with pulse duration 1 ms and up
- Dose rate measurement up to 10 Sv/h (1000 R/h)
- Dose measurement up to 20 Sv (2000 R)
- Two independent alarm thresholds for dose and dose rate
- Wide energy range from 20 keV to 10 MeV
- Settings can be controlled (blocked by the user to change) from a PC via USB
- Ability to display measurements in Sv or R
- Audible, visual and vibration alarms
- Turning off the alarm by pressing any button
- Shockproof hermetic case
- Light weight and compact size
The instruments can be integrated into Personal Dose Tracker System for having radiation measurements stored and for monitoring personnel exposure data.
- Civil Defense
- Emergency services
- First responders
- Customs and border patrol
- Medical professionals
- Radiological and Radionuclide isotope laboratories
- Other professionals