This unique hand portable instrument has the operational reliability and robust performance to meet the exacting standards of the mining industry for use in Hazardous Areas.
The Tracerco™ Potash Monitor utilises robust detector technology and is highly sensitive to the radioactive potassium-40 content of potash.
The instrument is specifically calibrated to provide an accurate, direct reading of the percentage of potash in the immediate surrounding environment. The detector probe is particularly suited to borehole deployment.
The key features of the Tracerco™ Potash Monitor are:
- Reliably identifies potash percent within one minute of commencing measurement
- Complies with Intrinsic Safety requirements for mining use
- Lightweight, proven, robust technology with high environmental tolerance
- Easy to read digital display
- Backlight facility for low ambient lighting
- Measurement probe capable of operating up to 30-metres from handset
- Automatic recalibration date reminder
- Dual digital scales providing radiation counts per second and potash percent value
Tracerco™ T206 Potash Monitor Specification
Tracerco’s team of dedicated technicians are able to provide a rapid turnaround monitor calibration and repair service from several global locations. Our technicians are also trained to provide Hazardous Area Equipment Inspection Services in accordance with EN 60079-17.