This cost effective, feature packed instrument is simple and easy to use. Count rate is displayed in large clear numbers and also on a bar scale. The smart averaging software means a steady display that can be read with confidence, yet provides a fast response. For source finding, one button push changes the display to a histogram plot. Alpha and Beta/Gamma counts can be displayed separately or on the same screen. For surveying Radhound also has a time to count function.
Expand the views for more information:
- Low cost and easy to use
- Clear digital LCD display with backlight
- GM and Scintillation detector options
- Scaler timer function
- Ergonomic tilt stand
- Wall mountable
- Fully adjustable alarm levels
- CE marked
- Health physics: for contamination monitoring on surfaces, clothing and objects etc.
- Nuclear medicine departments, suitable for 125I, 99Tc etc.
- Radiological survey work and lab use
- Emergency planning, response and clean up
- Research applications
- Compensated Geiger Probes – [X-Ray and Gamma Dose Rate]
- Plastic Scintillator and Phosphor Probes – [α+β Contamination Probes]
- Pancake Geiger Probes – [α, β, γ and X-ray Contamination Probes]
- Sodium Iodine Scintillation Probes – [γ and X-ray Contamination Probes]