The TRACERCO™ T401 Contamination Monitor has been designed to meet the challenge of combining operational reliability with excellent sensitivity and a number of additional key features such as, direct surface ability mode and peak reading to simply make life easier for the worker.
TRACERCO™ T401 Contamination Monitor Features:
- Excellent sensitivity for the detection of alpha / beta radiation
- Dual bar graph meter display: 0–1000cps.
- Digital numeric display provides automatic direct translation to Bq/cm2 for 14+ pre programmed nuclides (natural and man-made).
- Detachable radiation probe with up to 1.5 metres of extendable cable.
- Optional extension arm attachment for surveying contaminated pipework, drains, laboratory floors etc.
- Probe stepwise rotatable through 90° for internal surface measurements.
- Backlight facility.
- Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds.
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction and modular integrated electronics provide an all-weather instrument with minimal servicing and maintenance costs.
The TRACERCO™ T401 Contamination Monitor Accessories:
- Robust weatherproof transit case
- Extension arm kit
- Protective leather holder
- Sr90 test source
- Safety signs and labels