This non-intrinsically safe dose rate monitor provides an alternative to the TRACERCO™ T202 radiation dose rate monitor but retains the same high level of functionality and robust construction for field operation. The instrument has been engineered for use in a wide variety of industrial applications where the presence of radioactive materials creates the potential for individual exposure and establishes a requirement for dose rate monitoring.
The TRACERCO™ T402 Radiation Dose Rate Monitor has been specifically designed to be lightweight but robust and comfortable when used over extended periods in the field. It provides additional key operational features such as personal dose integration and peak dose rate memory.
The TRACERCO™ T402 Radiation Dose Rate Monitor offers the following important features:
- Detects x-rays and gamma rays down to 60keV.
- Digital bar graph display: 0.1–1000µSv/h.
- Digital dose rate indication: 0-10,000µSv/h.
- Integrated dose function – allows the instrument to be used as a personal dosimeter.
- Peak dose rate memory – allows maximum exposure levels to be recorded.
- Back light facility.
- Audible response with alarm set thresholds.
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction and modular integrated electronics provide an all-weather instrument with minimal servicing and maintenance costs.
(Optional mRem display units available for USA operatives).