Tracerco offer a wide range of radiation monitors, including the Tracerco™ T202: Intrinsically Safe Radiation Dose Rate Monitor.
Radioactive materials are employed routinely in industry to facilitate a wide range of measurements including Process Level Control, Fluid Separation and Non-Destructive Testing. In order to protect the workforce from exposure and to ensure compliance with relevant legislation, radiation dose rates must be carefully monitored and controlled.
The TRACERCO™ Radiation Dose Rate Monitor has been specifically designed to combine intrinsic safety with ruggedised but lightweight construction and provides additional key operational features such as personal dose integration and peak dose rate memory.
The TRACERCO™ Radiation Dose Rate Monitor offers the following important features:-
- Intrinsic safety for use in potentially explosive environments including zones 0, 1 and 2 hazardous areas – eliminates the need for a specific hot work permit.
- Detects x-rays and gamma rays down to 60keV.
- Digital bar graph display: 0.1 – 1000µSv/h.
- Digital dose rate indication: 0-10,000µSv/h.
- Displays down to 0.1µSv/h.
- Integrated dose function – allows the instrument to be used as a personal dosimeter.
- Peak dose rate memory – allows maximum exposure levels to be recorded remotely enabling operators to minimise their dose uptake.
- Displays calibration due date.
- Back light facility.
- Audible response with adjustable alarm thresholds.
- Ruggedised nylon 6/6 construction provides an all-weather instrument.
(Optional mRem display units available for USA operatives).
Tracerco™ T202 Radiation Dose Rate Monitor Specification
The TRACERCO™ T202 Radiation Dose Rate Monitor can be purchased complete with:
- Robust weatherproof transit case
- Extension clamp kit
- Protective leather holder
- Safety signs and labels